As your business grows, reports and data management become more important to enhance your operations. We know that having these reports at hand can save your business not only time but money. Let’s take a look at how you can manage your reports on Komet and how you can also create your own reports to help improve your decision making process.
What are the Reports I have Access to?
Komet offers six categories of reports you can access at any time, each category with several detailed reports linked to them:
- Accounts Receivable Reports: Here you’ll find all information related to your clients or vendors’ accounts, payment history and A/R Journal Summary.
- Vendor Reports: Just as the name says it, you can access sales and purchases reports by vendor and AWB Liquidation.
- Customer Reports: These reports are a bit more detailed, from Balance Summary to Sales Details. If you wish to analyze sales and financial reports by clients, you’ll find this information in this category.
- Inventory Reports: ¿Would you like to reduce product dumping and have a better control of your inventory? Find Inventory Valuation Reports and Product Availability.
- Product Reports: Complete your sales information with our Sales Details report under our Customer Reports category by being able to access our product sales summary report with Product Reports category.
- Salesperson Reports: Access (weekly or monthly) sales reports by vendor, Commissions reports and Credit Summary by Salesperson.
¿What happens if I don’t find the Report I Need?
We know that not all companies have the same structure or business model due to the fact that the information to be analyzed to help make decisions and measure effectiveness varies. This is why Komet allows you to create your own reports.
This process is really easy, you must use your BI (Business Intelligence) platform to be able to use our domains and build your own customized report (keep in mind that this report must be saved by a user with an Admin role) and this way you’ll be able to use this report as many times needed instead of constantly having to build it.
For more information about our reports, visit our Knowledge Base or contact our Customer Success Team to take advantage of this great tool today!