The big flower holidays are coming up very quickly and we have many tools to help you make the best out of this great season. The big question is: do you (and your team) know how to take advantage of all these tools? Something that I’ve noticed happening on many situations is that users stick on doing something on a certain way and never change. For this reason we strongly encourage our users to ask us questions using the “Need Help” button. If you’re doing something that you feel that you’re spending an awful lot of time or it seems very repetitive ask us: chances are that there’s something in Komet that can help you be more efficient. Here are some of the tools that every company should now about regardless if they’re used or not:
- Future Sales: This great tool allows you to purchase items in advance while maintaining an availability that is automatically depleted as salespeople book prebooks. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/order-entry-2/future-sales
- Automatic Billing: Forget about billing prebooks, standing orders and double ups manually! This tool automates the fulfillment process so that you can focus on allocating the specific items that are missing. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/order-entry-2/automatic-billing
- Prebook Fulfillment View: This quick view lets your salespeople, managers or anyone interested to zoom into the orders that have been filled, partially filled or not filled. Definitely a MUST when processing prebooks and standing orders. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/prebooks-standing-orders/fulfillment-view
- Creating Prebooks from Excel: Do you have one of those customers that has multiple locations and wants to purchase 5 items for each location on multiple dates? It’s quicker to set this up on an Excel file and load it directly into Komet where the prebooks will be automatically created. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/prebooks-standing-orders/adding-prebooks-from-excel-files
- Copying Prebooks: This allows you to quickly copy prebooks. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/prebooks-standing-orders/creating-a-copy-of-a-particular-prebook
- Marking Prebooks as “Complete”: Did you already take care of an order? Quickly communicate that with your sales manager or your peers by flagging the order as completed. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/prebooks-standing-orders/manually-mark-prebooks-as-completed
- Purchase Order Templates: Buying the same open market (or spec) items over and over from the same vendors? Create a template and you’re ready to go! http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/purchase-orders/using-templates-to-create-purchase-orders
- Holiday Orders: Commonly known as “double ups” this feature allow you to quickly create double up orders for any standing order. http://help.kometsales.com/help/kb/prebooks-standing-orders/creating-holiday-orders-doubles
If you feel that you need a refresher course for anyone from your team (or for your whole team) it would be good to setup an additional training session. If that’s the case please contact us and we’ll happily arrange it at your convenience.
Why Processing Credit Cards with Komet Sales is a no brainer!
Credit Card Processing | Alejandro Pérez | 6 Min Read
Why it's a good idea to establish a "Short Name" for each location
Komet Analytics | Alejandro Pérez | 4 Min Read