These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-18719 – (Improvement) Adjustment to the Shipping Scanning Process: When users scan an inventory box label during the Shipping Process, the system will swap its rack position if necessary, searching for a box with the same lot number in the order.
- KS-18535 – (Improvement) Allows users to manage the Label Options per location and decide if the vendor name should be printed on the labels or not. Each location can turn on/off this setting.
- KS-18453 – (Improvement) Allows users to manually send the POD document by email from the Email Docs option under the actions field in the Order Summary screen.
- KS-18409 – (New Feature) Allows users to configure a Shipper Account for specific clients without impacting the Shipper Account set up for the company.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.