These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-16026 – (Improvement) New columns for Mass Market added to the Edit Prebook window.
- KS-15440 – (New Feature) NSF (non-sufficient funds): Users will be able to void a payment for NSF, set an additional charge to apply for the NSF, and invoice customers when required.
- KS-16025 – (Improvement New color field at the API methods inventory.openmarket.List and future.inventory.openmarket.list.
- KS-15386 – (New Feature) New API method: prebook.list allows to get a list of Prebooks.
- KS-16013 – (Improvement) Allows growers to visualilze the Mark Code Column on the Purchase Order screen.
- KS-16020 – (Improvement) New Purchase Order Number column added to the Bulk Mode.
- KS-16010 – (New Feature) Allows to access to the Business Intelligence module from the QC summary.
- KS-16008 – (Improvement) Mass Market Labels improvement.
- KS-15795 – (New Feature) Now the K2K integration will also synchronize the vendor’s product images making them visible for the customers on the E-commerce site.
- KS-15832 – (New Feature) Printing labels automation based on the remote printer setup.
- KS-15754 – (New Feature) New API methods: invoice.mark.sync.status.ok and invoice.mark.sync.status.error that allow an external system to mark orders as fail to sync.
- KS-15749 – (Improvement) The prebook number has been added as a new field to the invoice.details.list API Method.
- KS-15856 – (Improvements) New custom labels for Mass Market accounts.
- KS-15937 – (New Feature) New support window implemented.
- KS-15328 – (New) New method has been added to the API: future.inventory.list.
- KS-15548 – (Improvement) The multi-currency feature is now available on the grower screens.
- KS-15695 – (Improvement) New domains for accounting and minor changes.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.