These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any question, please feel free to contact our support team!
- KS-16107 – (New Feature) Allows users to determine if a customer account will be shipped through Armellini using their “Prepaid” services.
- KS-16109 – (Improvement) Once the boxes are marked as received they won’t be marked as discrepancies even though they are at the Staging.
- KS-16090 – (New Feature) New Sell Fast Product filter that allows to have an inventory report.
- KS-14006 – (New Feature) New Web Price column added to the Inventory Pricing screen. This update only applies to users with E-commerce.
- KS-15933 – (New Feature) The Fuel Surcharge won’t apply to the boxes from the Standing Order.
- KS-16060 – (Improvement) Adjustment applied to the API method prebook.list that allows to filter by Prebook Number without requiring the “DateFrom” and “DateTo”.
- KS-16052 – (Improvement) Mark Code column added to the Allocations View.
- KS-16032 – (New Feature) The option to Unable to Source is now available from the Confirm Purchase Order screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.