Here are the latest updates as of last week:
- KS-25404 - (Improvement) From now, the system will only group products within a single AWB if they have identical Port of Origin, Ship Date, and AWB number.
- KS-25001 - (Improvement) The Fulfillment Worksheet, printed from the Fulfillment View includes now the contact name of the customer associated to the Prebook, if applicable.
- KS-25292 - (Improvement) When you are trying to generate the Product Availability Report in Excel, a new option named Product Attributes allows to separate the category, color, and grade in different columns.
- KS-24714 - (Improvement) The Data import feature for inventory in boxes now allows uploading mixed box by specifying the breakdown of each one.
- KS-25577 - (Improvement) The Min. Per Day for Automatic Additional Charges per Box was modified so it does no longer apply for Prebooks generated through E-commerce
- KS-25334 - (Improvement) The system now displays Prebook notes from the Available Items screen, which pops up when performing the Fill From Open Market action in the Bulk Purchasing Mode.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions!