These are the latest updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact our support team.
- KS-15080 – (Improvement) Default Prebook filters on allocations from Future Sales and Open Market.
- KS-11779 – (New Feature) Now the Payment Terms are in a data base filtered per company.
- KS-14349 – (Improvement) Now the system will automatically map the products between the companies in the K2K integration.
- KS-14906 – (Improvement) SKU Column has been added to the sales screen of hard goods and Ref # has been hidden for now.
- KS-14386 – (Improvement) New columns added to the Price Override feature: Sales Type, Vendor Code. Improvements on the Aging field and Quantity Available when the inventory rotation is active.
- KS-14945 – (New Feature) New custom report: Purchase Order Details with Breakdown.
- KS-15380 – (Improvement) The Total Units column has been added to the Purchase Orders domain in the Business Intelligence platform.
- KS-15171 – (New Feature) Allows to view/edit the company information when it is on the Multi-location mode.
- KS-15190 – (Improvement) Now the buyer field is automatically saved in the Order Entry screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.