Below you can find the latest updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt. Our support team is always happy to help you!
- KS-16644 – (Improvement) Adjustment when transfering products between locations so the system correct automatically the box codes when these are repeated.
- KS-16716 – (Improvement) Now when click on edit in the Add Order screen, the system will highlight the number of boxes by default. The credit fields will be also highlighted and the values on theses will be ready to be replaced.
- KS-16890 – (Improvement) The add/edit customer user window has been extended and the option to search both for customer name or code has been added.
- KS-17047 – (Improvement) The parameters “futureInventoryAvailableFrom” and “futureInventoryAvailableTo” have been added in the purchase.order.list API Method in order to filter the POs by date range in the Future Inventory.
- KS-16883 – (New Feature) From now, the changes the buyers make in the Bulk PO screen regarding the width, position and sorting of columns will be saved by the system and preloaded in the next time the users go to that screen.
- KS-16921 – (New Feature) Salesperson name has been added as a column in the Bulk Purchasing Mode screen.
- KS-15887 – (New Feature) The system will let users to process a Vendor Credit directly from a Customer Credit screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.