Please find below our updates as of today October 29th, 2019:
- KS-29424 - (Improvement) Now, when sending an email from the Order Summary for an order associated to a Ship To, the system will use the email associated to the Ship To instead of the company email.
- KS-27360 - (Improvement) A new validation has been added so the system does not allow to place orders on e-commerce once the cut off time set has been reached.
- KS-29425 - (improvement) The wording of E-commerce messages displayed when a product is no longer available has been changed to be more specific.
- KS-28690 - (Improvement) The Synchronize Locations setting, available for Vendor Companies connected through K2K now allows to select or remove all the company locations at the same time.
- KS-28057 - (Improvement) A new option setting has been added under Invoice Options that allows hiding the "Not Confirmed" header that appears at the top of the invoices.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.