Back to blog home
Latest Features as of April 11th, 2016
Originally published Tuesday, Apr 11, 2017
These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-18719 – (Improvement) Adjustment to the Shipping Scanning Process: When users scan an inventory box label during the Shipping Process, the system will swap its rack position if necessary, searching for a box with the same lot number in the order.
- KS-18535 – (Improvement) Allows users to manage the Label Options per location and decide if the vendor name should be printed on the labels or not. Each location can turn on/off this setting.
- KS-18453 – (Improvement) Allows users to manually send the POD document by email from the Email Docs option under the actions field in the Order Summary screen.
- KS-18409 – (New Feature) Allows users to configure a Shipper Account for specific clients without impacting the Shipper Account set up for the company.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.