Dear Komet Users,
These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week. If your company sells by units, there's great news for you!
KS-30197 (New feature) Two new settings have been added in the Sell by Units options:
1. Show Arrival date and aging, that allows visualizing aging and arrival date information for units inventory.
2. Separate product lines by price, that allows determining whether product lines in units should be separated by price.
Note: These settings can be enabled on a per-location basis, in the case of multi-location companies.
- KS-30250 (Improvement) The setting Inventory Rotation has been renamed to Inventory Rotation in Boxes.
- KS-30250 (Improvement) The setting "Keep the vendor once the box is opened" available in sell-by units options has been renamed to Show vendor.
- KS-30614 - (Improvement) Now, the system displays in the PO Reconciliation screen purchase orders with hard goods already received in the inventory. To display hard goods from this screen, use the new filter named product type. Remember that this option will apply to companies that have the hard goods setting enabled.
- KS-30633 - Now, when users filter by hard goods from the PO Reconciliation screen, the system will include them in the report generated through the Export to Excel action
- KS-28256 - (Improvement) The system will allow users to unsubscribe from the email notification sent every time that a given invoice is voided.
- KS-30494 - (Improvement) When a payment is received from the Order Entry screen, the system will always assign the current date as the Payment Date.
- KS-30199 (New feature) When the options Show Arrival date and aging and Separate product lines by price are enabled, the system will display Aging and Arrival date columns from the Inventory in Units, Pricing and Add Order screens and will separate items by price, even if the product is the same. Aging and arrival date information will be also visible for the procurement team: Bulk Purchasing Mode, Allocations and other screens where units are displayed.
- KS-30791 (Fix) An adjustment has been made so the system does not allow to select a Truck Date in the past while adding items to a Prebook from the On Hand and Vendor Availability inventories.
- KS-29647 - (New Feature) A new API method has been created named vendor.invoice.list This method returns information on vendor invoices associated with a given purchase order.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.