Hi All Komet Users,
Here are our latest features as of April 16th, 2019:
- KS-27437 - (Improvement) A new option has been added to Categories Setup that allows users to deactivate categories so products under the category deactivated will not be longer available in the system to perform transactions.
- KS-27439 - (Improvement) The Category domain of Business Intelligence includes now the the Accounting Sales Code and Accounting Procurement Code fields.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-27511 - (Improvement) The system now allows users to set the issue date of the Export Documents before printing them.
- KS-27508 - (Improvement) The system now allows grower company's users to specify the carrier of several orders from the Set Export Information window.
- KS-27612 - KS-27612 (Fix) The availableDateFrom and availableDateTo fields have been replaced for the Issue date of the Export Documents in the Phytosanitary Certificate for Pompom and Chrysanthemum and Phytosanitary Certificate.
Please contact us should you have any further questions.