These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-19228 – (Improvement) Allows users to choose between a file with the full Product List or only with the associated products to the Price List selected when downloading Price Lists.
- KS-15084 – (Improvement) Allows users to easily create more than one mixed box from Vendor Availability in the Add Prebook > Vendor Availability > Add Mixed Boxes without having to close and re-open the window. You can use the keyboard shortcutCtrl + M.
- KS-19013 – (Improvement) Holiday Orders (doubles) for Future Sales can now be easily identified with a “D” before the PO number in the PO Summary Screen
- KS-19275 – (Improvement) New option to print the PO directly from the Standalone Mode screen.
- KS-18509 – (New Feature) A new setting allows users to decide if Holiday Orders (doubles) should generate a separate invoice or be included in Regular-Order Invoices.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Originally published Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017