Back to blog home
Latest Features as of April 18th, 2017
Originally published Tuesday, Apr 18, 2017
These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-19228 – (Improvement) Allows users to choose between a file with the full Product List or only with the associated products to the Price List selected when downloading Price Lists.
- KS-15084 – (Improvement) Allows users to easily create more than one mixed box from Vendor Availability in the Add Prebook > Vendor Availability > Add Mixed Boxes without having to close and re-open the window. You can use the keyboard shortcutCtrl + M.
- KS-19013 – (Improvement) Holiday Orders (doubles) for Future Sales can now be easily identified with a “D” before the PO number in the PO Summary Screen
- KS-19275 – (Improvement) New option to print the PO directly from the Standalone Mode screen.
- KS-18509 – (New Feature) A new setting allows users to decide if Holiday Orders (doubles) should generate a separate invoice or be included in Regular-Order Invoices.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.