Please see below our latest features as of last week.
- KS-26726 - (Improvement) Users can now receive payments directly from Komet through the Clearent Integration. Once enabled, a new payment method will appear named Credit Card (In-App).
- KS-27592 - (Improvement) Several columns have been added to the Invoice Summary Report: flowers and hard goods sales, total credits, total payments, accounting balances, and discounts.
- KS-26813 - (New) The system allows users to manage credit cards for their customers when the Clearent Integration is enabled. Once users create a credit card, it will be available to be selected when applying Credit Card Payments from the Receive Payments and Order Entry Screens.
- KS-25839 - (Improvement) The product filter, available in the Add/Edit Credit window will also apply for units and hard goods.
- KS-27062 - (Improvement) Once a hardgood is sent via email, the system will include the vendor and the SKU of the product.
- KS-26764 - (New) When the Clearent Integration is enabled, the system will allow users processing payments with credit cards from the Order Entry screen. This option will only work when the Ask Payment Upon Confirmation setting is enabled for a given customer.
Accounts Receivable Users
- KS-27162 - The Created By, Created On, Updated By, Updated On fields have been added to the" Orders on this Payment window" (by clicking on the Payments details icon from the Payment History screen). This information will only appear for new payments.
- KS-26729 - (New) When the Clearent Integration is enabled, the system will allow users processing payments with credit cards from the Receive Payment screen.
- KS-26734 - (New) When users chargeback or cancel a payment made through the Clearent Integration, the system will inform them that the transaction must also be canceled from the Clearent Portal.
- KS-27509 - (Improvement) The system now takes into account the exchange rate and the currency set up for the vendor when creating a Purchase Order through the purchase.order.create API method.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.