Here are the latest features as of last week:
- KS-30584 - (Improvement) From now on, there's a limit on the number of rows (1000), boxes per line (100) and boxes per file (5000) that can be uploaded into the system at once while using the data import feature.
- KS-30857 - (Improvement) Password requirements for growers and e-commerce users have been simplified.
- KS-30585 -(Improvement) From now, when the Sell by Units Only and Sell Over Available Quantity settings are enabled, the system will allow salespeople to invoice additional units to those available in the unit's inventory from the Add Order screen. Whenever a product is not available, the system will create it, considering the rollup product and calculating an average landed cost.
- KS-30277 - (New) A new company setting has been added under the Prebook settings name Hide Vendor PO Ship Date on Prebooks. Once enabled, the Ship Date of the Prebook will be hidden in the Prebook Details window that appears in the Prebook Summary screen.
- KS-30447 - Unit distribution labels will are printed according to the Truck Date of the prebook. Products coming from prebooks with earliest Truck Dates will be listed first.
Be sure to contact us with any further inquiries.