These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-26599 - (Improvement) From now, when a credit is sent from the Credit Summary screen, the system will include its information directly from the email body, and not only in the PDF attached.
Grower Company Users
- KS-27469 (Improvement) An improvement has been made so the Phytosanitary Certificate for Chrysanthemum and Pompon will not be generated when there are not products set up to be included in this document. Also, the system will popup a message if there is no certificate to be generated.
- KS-27630 - (Improvement) From now, the system will include the departure airport information in the Letters of Responsability, printed from the Export Documents option. The field is named "aiportName".
- KS-27586 - (Improvement) The "HAWB" field has been renamed "HAWB/Operation #" in the Proforma invoice, Cargo Form and Set Export Information window.
- KS-27444 - (Improvement) The system will always print the signature in the botton sheet of the proforma invoice, printed by Grower Companies.
- KS-27628 - (Improvement) The departure airport can now be selected while establishing the export information from the Shipping>>Order Summary window. This information is can only be uploaded through a data load.
- KS-27430 - The purchase.order.mixed.create and purchase.order.create API methods were improved so the system creates a PO standalone for Future Sales customer whenever the prebookItemId parameter is not sent.