Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales resolved last week.
- KS-31109 (Improvement) Users can now access the Lost Sales Analysis dashboard without leaving Komet Sales as it has been embedded in it.
- KS-31955 (New) A new setting has been created that allows determining whether users with sales roles should have permissions to add and delete credit cards or not. It can be set from the Clearent Integration settings.
- KS-31953 (Improvement) The shopping cart summary in the e-commerce has been updated so that it is always visible and shows the number of unique products and the total value of the products in it.
- KS-31983 (Improvement) The shipToId and shipToName parameters have been included in the response of the API method awb.details.list.
- KS-31982 (Improvement) The unitPrice has been added to the response of the API method pickticket.details.list when the shipping address country is Canada.