Here are our latest features as of last week:
- KS-25355 - (Fix) The suggested sales price of Prebooks entered with not sales price now takes into consideration the Additional Charges of the PO, specifically for the allocation processes.
- KS-25011 - (Improvement) The system now applies the e-commerce markup before the Outbound Freight and Fuel Surcharge are calculated and added to the final price of the product.
- KS-25198 - (Improvement) A new filter was added to the Staging Area name Origin, to filter by Port of Origin. This filter will be taken into account for the Export to Excel and Box Distribution reports
- KS-25324 - (Improvement) The Receiving Worksheet in Units printed from the Inbound Truck Summary includes the mark code of PO items along with the product description.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-25477 - (Improvement) Format of Invoices generated from Grower Companies so leading zeros will no longer appear on them.
- KS-24980 - (Improvement) The AWB Cost domain of Business Intelligence includes now the Total Chargeable Weight. The Sales Totals domain includes now the customer type information.
- KS-24803 (Improvement) The Vendor Availability Ship Via option, available on e-commerce settings has been renamed as Ship Via. Remember this feature can be set up on a per customer basis. This option now works also for the e-commerce visual version. K2K process was also improved so shipping users can be aware when an e-commerce order has been set as Direct From the vendor.
Please be sure to contact us if you have any questions!