Here are the latest features as of August 7th, 2018:
- KS-23613 - (Improvement) A new setting allows restricting vendors from removing POs from AWBs or moving items from one AWB to other AWB.
- KS-24940 - (New Feature) A new setting was added to Order Entry Options named Allow salespeople to change the Ship via option of the Order. With this setting, the Ship Via field will be visible from the Add Order screen. This option will be editable per location.
- KS-24956 - (New Feature) A new field named "Send Check Out Notifications To" was added to e-commerce settings to enter additional addresses to send notification of e-commerce orders. Also, a field name "Send K2K Cancel Notification To" allows to enter additional addresses to send notifications when a K2K order is canceled from the Vendor Company.
- KS-23300 - (Improvement) The AWB Liquidation with Sales Info report now includes the Mark Code. The Excel report generated from the PO Reconciliation and AWB Reconciliation screens now include the Vendor Accounting Code and Vendor Code, if applicable.
- KS-24879 - (Improvement) The search speed was improved while searching for multiple locations from the PO Reconciliation screen.
- KS-24927 - (Improvement) Salespeople can now track the status of the e-commerce orders made with products coming from Future sales, K2K, Vendor Availability. The status is visible from the Prebook Summary screen.
- KS-24941 - (Improvement)The system allows procurement users to change allocations from the Bulk Purchasing Mode. This action is available from the Purchased tab, allowing to update quantities, delete and make new allocations.
- KS-24982 - (New Feature) The system allows users to print a PDF file that shows the way a Purchase Order is distributed between different customers, for a specific carrier and Arrival date. This document is named Receiving Worksheet in Units and is available from the Inbound Truck Summary.