Please find below the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any question. Our support team will be happy to help you!
- KS-15860 – (New Feature) New Prebook’s shortcut: Press Ctrl + E to create a Prebook from anywhere in the system.
- KS-13653 – (Improvement) Allows users to select the custom fields from the Prebook also on the Purchase Order in the Vendor Availability.
- KS-15420 – (Improvement) New column that identifies the location has been added to the inventory adjustment file as well as on the email. This applies only for inventory in units.
- KS-15706 – (Improvement) Now the system allows to create Future Inventory from the Prebooks that have the Future Sales account associated.
- KS-15783 – (New Feature) Now the system is able to call an external API method once the order is confirmed in the system by the salespeople.
- KS-15847 – (Improvement) New fields added to the Customer Credits domain in the Business Intelligence Platform.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.