Please find below the latest features as of today:
- KS-32236 (Improvement) Users can now filter by SKU number from the Add/Edit credits screen.
- KS-32655 (New) Users can now print sample UPC labels of products from Prebooks, Standing Orders, and Order Entry screens while adding or editing UPC information.
- KS-32232 (Improvement) Users can now select the Credit Period while adding or editing payment terms. Also, the End of the month checkbox allows to decide if the payment terms should start counting from the last day of the month of the invoice.
- KS-32641 (New) Users can now print UPC labels from the Shipping>>Order Summary>>Order Details screen.
- KS-32235 (Improvement) Two important adjustments have been made in the Commission Report:
- The system will now separate the Flower price and the Fuel Surcharge information in the commission report when the FOB price is turned on for the customer.
- The report now takes into account the Credit period and end of the month options set while adding or editing payment terms