Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week.
- KS-31813 (Improvement) New filters have been added to the Staging Area screen: Ref # and Salesperson. These filters will be taken into account for the Export to Excel and Box Distribution reports.
- KS-32723 (Product change) The Stripe Integration setting has been removed from the Setup>>Settings screen. This is the initial step of the Stripe deactivation process which will be completed by December 31st, 2020.
- KS-31917 The Categories screen has been completely rebuilt. It now includes a grid with information of Category Name, Division, Komet Code Mapping, Activation status, and more. Additionally, the screen to organize categories has been changed a to display exclusively Active and Fresh Cut Flowers Division categories.
- KS-30162 (Improvement) The credit limit information has been added to the Customer Statement document (for any statement type, including Open Items, Transactional, or Balance Forward).
- KS-33082 (Improvement) The FedEx Labels size has been changed to 4x6 inches, both for test and production environments.
- KS-32640 You can now visualize your product UPC information (previously added in the prebook) from the Shipping>>Order Summary>>Order Details screen. Hover the mouse over the word UPC, next to the product description to check this information.
- KS-32743 (Improvement) Users can now visualize product UPC information from the Order Entry>>Order Details window screen. Hover the mouse over the word UPC, next to the product description to check this information.
- KS-32613 (Improvement) Users can now visualize and edit product UPC information from the Add Order screen.