Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-17557 – (Improvement) Created By and Updated By fields have been added to the Customer/Audit information on the Business Intelligence in order to let users know who created or updated a customer in the platform.
- KS-16620 – (Improvement) Adjustments to the API method purchase.order.item.awb.add. The system will now validate the Lot Number and will make a split whenever the number of boxes between a grower external system and Komet differs.
- KS-15227 – (Improvement) Improvements to the API method purchase.order.list for Vendor Availability when the product is downgraded twice. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Downgrade of products from Vendor Availability
- KS-17619 – (Improvement) Multi location companies are now able to configure the setting to automatically print the distribution labels upon confirmation on a per location basis. The system will only print the labels for the locations with this option enabled. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Sell by Units settings for Multi-Location Companies
- KS-13803 – (Improvement) Now users have the option of Adding single items to one Purchase Order at a time on the Purchase Orders > Add PO screen, to type a different price or sell under the suggested price if the user is Future Sales. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Setting and Creating Future Sales
- KS-17230 – (Improvement) The system now validates if an order has a date superior to 5 days from the current date and only allows to save it if the user submits the verification word. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Creating A New Invoice
- KS-17772 – (Improvements) Allows companies with the setting “Allow Negative” enabled in the Vendor Availability to allocate with negative units even when there are no available items.
- KS-17693 – (Improvements) Improvements to the API method invoice.details.list by adding a flag that will help to identify which products have been bought through K2K.
- KS-16097 – (New Feature) Now the Canadian Custom Invoice (CCI) can be sent as an email directly from the Order Entry screen. This option can be found on the actions menu of the Order Entry > Order Summary screen > Email docs. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Canadian Customs Invoice (CCI)
- KS-16845 – (New Feature) Now the system will not allow users to eliminate items from an order or to cancel it if it has already been scanned. The operations team will have to return the boxes with the scan gun first and to be able to delete an item from the order. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Creating A New Invoice
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.