Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that we resolved last week. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-29831 - (Improvement) A new option allows users to mark prebook lines as uncompleted from the Prebook Fulfillment View.
- KS-29676 - (Improvement) New filters have been added to the Prebook Allocations View: AWB Ship Date From, AWB Ship Date To and Vendor (associated to the prebook item). These filters are taken into account during the Mass Allocation Process.
- KS-28642 - (Improvement) External comments added to credits will now appear on credit documents sent by email.
- KS-29698 - (Improvement) Users can now easily identify when a customer credit has vendor credits associated since an arrow icon will be displayed before the product description. Also, the audit trail will give information about the user who processed the credit.
- KS-28042 (New Feature) Now, the system allows companies connected through K2K for product needs integration to activate an option named Bill To Final Customer. When this option is enabled prebooks and POs marked as ship via grower (farm direct) will be transferred and billed in the Vendor Company for the final customer, instead of the Buyer Company.
- KS-29778 - (improvement) The API method prebook.details.list now allows you to identify whether the prebook line corresponds to future sales through the new futureSales parameter.
- KS-29702 - (Improvement) The input parameter unableToSource has been included in the API method prebook.details.list to bring prebooks marked as unable to source.
- KS-29704 - (Improvement) The supportDocuments parameter has been included as part of the response of the API method credit.details.list.
- KS-29545 - : (Improvement) The Ship To Id has been included in the API method pickticket.details.list.
- KS-29703 - The portOrigin parameter has been included in the vendor.list API method as an input parameter.
- KS-29701 - The unitCost, carrierName, carrierCode, truckDate, productId, vendorId and customerId paremeters have been included in the response of the awb.details.list API method.
Accounts Payable Users
- KS-29711 - (Improvement) A new filter has been added to the Inbound Truck Reconciliation screen that allows to search by purchase order number.