Please find below the latest updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-752 – (Improvement) Several improvements made in terms of performance in the process of statement generation.
- KS-17899 – (Improvement) Adjustment to the vendor.availability.items.list API method allowing to add fields that are only visible for Company type users.
- KS-17423 – (Improvement) Improvements to the Purchase Order Workflow when the PO is automatically approved and sent to Cargo Master.
- KS-17836 – (Improvement) New “Copy me” checkbox on the confirmation email field that allows users to choose if they would like to receive email copies sent from the Purchase Order Summary.
- KS-17697 – (Improvement) Now the Carrier field on the Purchase Order screen can be a required field. This applies for companies with the Inbound Truck Freight feature enabled.
- KS-17923 – (Improvement) The system is now able to automatically bill assorted boxes when they are built from Prebooks in units.
- KS-13707 – (Improvement) The system now takes into account the carrier’s cut off time (as well as the E-commerce cut off) allowing orders to be placed after either cut off time to be blocked (whichever one is earlier).
- KS-16840 – (New Feature) Allows users to choose their preferred columns and adjust their corresponding positions when adding items from the inventory in the Order Entry screen. Applies for both Single and Bulk Mode.
- KS-15898 – (New Feature) New Stem / Bunch filter to the Vendor Availability screens (for mixed and single boxes).
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Thanks a Bunch!
The Komet Sales Team