Below you’ll find the latest updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- KS-17614 – (Improvement) New “Procurement Status” field added to the Standing Order Summary screen.
- KS-17578 – (Improvement) The vendor code has been added to the Pick Ticket.
- KS-17581 – (Improvement) Fix applied to the Prebooks creation from excel. The system will now accept words written in lowercase or uppercase.
- KS-17604 – (Improvement) Improvement in the Allocations View. The system will not display the Prebooks that are associated to either the Open Market or Future Sales accounts. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Mass Allocation Process.
- KS-17610 – (Improvement) Improvement to the Credit Override on the Order Entry screen: now the Why field is optional. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Credit Limit Overrides.
- KS-17662 – (Improvement) Improvements to the automatic process that generates the Purchase Orders from the Standing Orders. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Creating a New Standing Order & Assigning Vendors and Costs to Standing Orders.
- KS-17527 – (Improvement) New fields added to the existing inventory.add API method.
- KS-14564 – (Improvement) New option added to the Vendor Setup that allows users to associate a Vendor to a Brand. The brands setting must be enabled. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Vendors Brands.
- KS-17303 – (Improvement) New setting on a per company basis that when enabled allows the system to separate In-Transit and On-Hand items. This option is available for the Allocations and Automatic Billing processes. Learn more at the Knowledge Base:
Automatic Billing & Allocation Options.
- KS-17624 – (Improvement) Overpayment information has been added to the Payment History PDF (same as on the Payment Details report).
- KS-17613 – (Improvement) Ship To field added to the General Customer Information on the Order Entry screen.
- KS-17663 – (Improvement) The Port of Origin has been added to the Future Open Market API method: future.inventory.openmarket.list
- KS-17633 – (Improvement) The system will only allow to mark the boxes as received manually whenever they are already confirmed in the inventory. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Tracking AWBs &
- KS-16744 – (Improvement) The total of stems and bunches that belong to an order will be added to the Pick Ticket report.
- KS-17644 – (Improvement) When downloading the Aging Statements in the A/R tab, only the items reflected in that specific page will be downloaded, this will be the same information that will be sent by email. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Aging and Statements.
- KS-16872 – (New Feature) New option that allows to send inspection emails only to contacts marked as E-mail QC and Credits.
- KS-17298 – (New Feature) New setting that when enabled, it allows users to identify which orders have still in-transit lines by displaying an airplane icon next to the customer name. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Order Summary-Fulfillment View.
- KS-17353 – (New Feature) Now users can find any setting needed in a faster way by clicking the Search Setting button or using the keyboard shortcut ‘S’. Learn more at the Knowledge Base: Search Settings.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.