Here are our latest features as of today:
- KS-26331 - (Improvement) A new filter has been added in the Staging Area screen that allows users to filter information by Truck Date. This filter will be taken into account for massive actions such as confirm products and print labels.
- KS-27142 - (Improvement) The box type codes now allow up to 4 characters.
- KS-26973 - (Improvement) The Kg/Unit field, available in the category setup has been renamed as Kg/Stem, so users enter the weight per stem for each category. This information helps to calculate the net weight per order.
- 26972 - (New Feature) A new option has been added per user, in order to notify via email when a credit override is approved by somebody else.
Grower Companies' Users
- KS-26714 - (Improvement) The Proforma Invoice, used for Companies type Grower has been updated, so it includes now the Gross Weight and Net Weight of the order.
- KS-26715 - (Improvement) The Proforma invoice, used for companies type grower includes now a new section named Details By Category, with information summarized by category for products in boxes.
- KS-26712 - (Improvement) The Proforma invoice, used for Grower Companies has been improved so the system shows now details of products included in recipes and assorted boxes.
- KS-26939 - (Improvement) The Proforma Invoices, used for Grower Companies, include now the phytosanitary certificate number for Pompom y Chrysanthemum (if generated). This document also includes the total stems per product.
- KS-27141 - (Improvement) The Tampa Cargo report, used for Companies type Grower was modified, so the OPD section groups the information by product pack and displays the company information correctly.
Please contact us for any further questions or concerns.