Please find below the latest features as of today:
- KS-22814 – (Improvement) Now, if any description has been added to the additional charge it will be displayed along with its name in the Order Summary Details screen.
- KS-22754 – (Improvement) A new button was added to the Add Prebook screen to print Prebooks. This option takes into account the setting Additional Charges on Documents.
- KS-23473 – (Improvement) Buyer companies cannot delete orders from the Staging Area of K2K if the item has already been confirmed in the Vendor Company.
- KS-22761 – (Improvement) From now, the option to include additional charges on sales documents merged with the unit price or as a separated line also works for massive email and printing.
- KS-22759 – (Improvement) The system now allows to add mark codes for items in units when creating or editing a sales order.
- KS-22810 – (Improvement) The system now displays the age the flowers by the time they’re dispatched to the customer. This aging is shown only for Future Sales products.
- KS-23243 – (Improvement) A new option allows now users to decide if stay in the Add Order screen to continue creating orders or go back to the Order Summary screen. This option is available under the window that pops up upon confirmation. Setting name: Allow to decide how to proceed upon confirmation.
- KS-16585 – (New Feature) Now, the system allows companies type grower to print the Phytosanitary Certificate for Chrysanthemum and Pompon, used for export processes from Colombia.
- KS-16584 – (New Feature) Now, the system allows companies type grower to print the Phytosanitary Certificate, used for export processes from Colombia.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.