As promised, here are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday! If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-18256 – (Improvement) Adjustments to the Prebooks pending to be billed screen under the Order Entry > Order Summary screen: The “Create Order” option has been changed for “Proccess Order” and also the items displayed are now sorted by Customer.
- KS-18392 – (Improvement) Allows Sales Managers to manage Price Lists associated to their own location.
- KS-18434 – (Improvement) Allows to hide cost and price columns on the Prebook Fulfillment report under the Prebook & SO’s tab. This setting can be managed in the Users Setup screen > Options tab.
- KS-18282 – (Improvement) Improvements in the Order Entry: Allows users to edit the items directly on the list without affecting the lines. Also when the Sell by Units setting is enabled, the system will hide the stem/bunch column under the Add Order and Order Summary screens in the Order Entry as well as in the Shipping > Order Summary screen.
- KS-17817 – (Improvement) New icon on the right hand corner of the header that allows users to manage their personal settings and whether or not to receive the chat notifications about the latest updates. Also lets users change their password and company.
- KS-15583 – (Improvement) New option that calculates invoice totals based on the customer terms. In the A/R > Receive Payment screen, the system will apply de discount taking into account the due date and payment date. This can be set on Setup > Settings > Payment Terms.
- KS-18122 – (Improvement) Salesperson column added to the Shipping > Order Summary screen.
- KS-18214 – (Improvement) The API method purchase.order.list lets users know the UPC Information.
- KS-18136 – (Improvement) The system allows to print consolidated Pallet Labels in the Shipping > Order Summary screen for orders that belong to the same Customer, Carrier, Ship Date and Ship To.
- KS-12461 – (Improvement) Units and Hard Goods are now displayed on the Invoice Details under the Add/Edit Credit screen.
- KS-18497 – (Improvement) When uploading price lists, the system ignores the zero priced items. The option to Upload product prices from templates can be managed under the Actions button in the Setup>Price Lists screen>Add Price List or when editing an existing one.
- KS-15940 – (New Feature) New API methods that allow an external system to manage the customer contacts: customer.contact.list, customer.contact.add, customer.contact.update, customer.contact.delete.
- KS-16830 – (New Feature) Payment Terms filter added to the Order Summary screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.