These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week. Please feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions.
- KS-29920 - (Improvement) A new filter named Customer PO # has been added to the Shipping>>Order Summary screen.
- KS-29519 - (New feature) A new setting has been added under Order Entry options for multilocation companies. This setting, if enabled, will allow admin users to edit and void already transferred orders.
- KS-28993 (Improvement) The vendor option "hide unit cost and inspection date in vendor credits" has been renamed to "Hide Sensitive Information in QC screen" since it now allows to hide more information such as unit cost, unit landed cost, farm ship date, and inspection date.
- KS-30173 - (Improvement) The parameter exactDate has been added to the API method vendor.availability.items.list so this filter works as the one available in the Available items screen.
- KS-30155 (Improvement) Now the system allows users to see the vendors that shipped a given item through the Vendor PO filter. This filter is available in the Prebooks>>Allocations View.