These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week. Please feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions.
- KS-27221 - (Improvement) From now on, Prebooks coming from Standing Orders will include the SO number in the Fulfillment Worksheet.
- KS-27198 - (Improvement) The Fulfillment Worksheet, available in the Fulfillment View was improved so the system includes the number of bunches for each product line.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-26732 - (Improvement) The signature space in the Phytosanitary Certificate and Phytosanitary Certificate for Chrysanthemum and Pompon will remain fixed at the bottom, regardless of the number of registers in the order.
- KS-27199 - (Improvement) A new setting has been added under Invoice Options, that allows companies to hide breakdown information on invoices.
- KS-27234 - (Improvement) From now, when grower companies print the Fulfillment Worksheet, the system will display the bunches x box column instead of the unit price.
- KS-26743 - (Improvement) The mapping process for Delaware Valley orders was improved so the system does not suggest any product when carrying out the process if the order is Grower Direct.