These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Please contact us if you have any questions!
- KS-18074 – (Improvement) Notes under the Bulk Mode and Add Mixed Boxes screen will be shown as a popover when hoovering over the notes icons.
- KS-17849 – (Improvement) After using a shortcut in the Bulk PO screen (mainly those that open a popup window) the focus will be kept leaving the user right where he was before using the shortcut.
- KS-18494 – (Improvement) Category filter added to the search section in the Prices List > Manage Product screen.
- KS-18452 – (Improvement) New Vendor filter added to the search in the Order Entry > Order Summary screen.
- KS-17311 – (Improvement) Setting that allows to do the vendor mapping on a per location basis, restricting the option to automatically confirm items from the Staging to the Available Items screen to some vendors. Applies for companies using K2K.
- KS-18310 – (Improvement) The Mark Code is now shown in a separate column in the Units section of the Invoices. This will be listed alphabetically and items without any Mark Codes will be listed first.
- KS-18261 – (Improvement) Unit Type field added to the Units section in the invoices, looking exactly the same as the grid in the Order Entry screen so that users better understand the invoice.
- KS-18698 – (Improvement) When creating orders in Units or Hard Goods, the system assigns the Salesperson according to the Ship To information set under Setup Customers screen. This Salesperson will be shown on the Salesperson column of the Order Summary screen.
- KS-18099 – (Improvement) When Mixed Boxes are build in the Bulk Mode screen, if the Prebook has notes, the system will not consolidate the Purchase Needs and it will be shown in a separate line with the associated note.
- KS-17537 – (Improvement) When splitting lines in the Inventory Summary, users can choose to create a new lot number. Once the new lot number is generated, users are able to choose wether the labels for the new line should be reprinted or not.
- KS-17094 – (New Feature) Allows users to filter products by tags. This will be reflected on the Prebook VA – Solid and Mixed, in the Grower Portal when substituting items and in the Allocations screen, in the Inventory Summary (boxes only) and Order Entry screen.
- KS-18385 – (New Feature) New option to open boxes massively in the Inventory screen. This will only be available for the companies that sell items in units.
- KS-18469 – (New Feature) Now the system will validate the Vendor’s Carrier Cut Off in the K2K integration. This applies for companies with K2K.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.