Below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- KS-18467 – (Improvement) Allows users to add letters (max 3) at the beginning of the AWB when moving items from an AWB to another. This is available under the Grower’s tab > Add AWB > Move items to another AWB.
- KS-18121 – (Improvement) Allows users to print Distribution Labels only for boxes that need to be opened. Users must enable the option to Automatically print the distribution labels upon confirmation in the Setup > Settings Screen, Sell by Units option.
- KS-17478 – (Improvement) Improvements to the scanning process: does not allows a label to be scanned twice when the box is ready to be shipped and the option M now allows users to search boxes that haven’t been shipped by it’s Lot number.
- KS-18272 – (Improvement) This option lets users filter items by Product Type on the Shipping > Order Summary screen.
- KS-18102 – (New feature) New Prebook Details with Breakdowns and Fulfillment report added to the Prebook Summary screen under the Fulfillment view option.
- KS-18428 – (New Feature) New filter that allows users to identify the amount of boxes that have been received but that are still at the warehouse. This filter is avaiable on the search under the Shipping > Inventory tab.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.