These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- KS-17863 – (Improvement) Adjustments to the Fulfillment Details Report of the Prebook Summary.
- KS-17886 – (Improvement) Allows users to filter the inventory in boxes / units per category on the Inventory Summary screen.
- KS-17891 – (Improvement) New setting that allows users to apply (or not) holds to a Prebook. This has to be enabled from Setup > Settings > Prebook Settings.
- KS-17702 – (Improvement) Now Credit Managers are the only users who can approve or reject the Credit Limit Override.
- KS-17861 – (Improvement) Some changes have been made to the Fulfillment Worksheet report of the Prebook Summary screen.
- KS-18020 – (Improvement) The Arrival Date will be displayed on the window that displays the Purchase Order info on the Prebook Details and Fulfillment View screens by placing the cursor over the PO#.
- KS-16569 – (New Feature) New domain added to the Business Intelligence: Inventory in Units.
- KS-17898 – (New Feature) New option to access the Prebooks associated to the selected Standing Orders added to the SO Summary screen so that users can easily navigate between orders and place the items on hold. This is shown by clicking Actions>View Prebooks.
- KS-15899 – (New Feature) New option to add customer tags and use them as filters on the Confirm PO screen of the Grower Portal for the Mass Allocation. This allows users to give priority to a group of customers and then filter them by that preference.
- KS-17773 – (New Feature) Quantity Hold column has been added to the View Details section on the Prebook Summary allowing users to put items in hold directly from the Prebook screen.
- KS-16835 – (New Feature) When a user makes a change on the Standing Order screen, the system will ask them if a notification should be sent to the vendor. If so, an email will be sent notifying the change.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.