Please find below our updates as of today January 21st, 2020
- KS-29969 - (Improvement) The mark code has been added to the details report, available from the PO Summary.
- KS-28898 - (Improvement) The End Date has been added to the email notification sent when a Standing Order is about to expire.
- KS-30067 - (Improvement) The user experience of the e-commerce timer has been modified so the buyer knows when the time limit is about to end.
- KS-30071 - For greater clarity, the information displayed when hovering the mouse over the e-commerce timer has been modified.
- KS-29861 - (Improvement) A new filter named Scan Status has been added to the Truck Summary that allows to identify which orders are pending to be scanned.
- KS-29762 - (Improvement) The Inventory Discrepancies Report now includes information about boxes opened.
- KS-30043 - (Improvement) The Landed Cost as Price setting is taken into account for hardgoods products during the multilocation transfer process.
- KS-30083 - (Improvement) the Local After value has been included in the inventory.list API method as part of the response.
- KS-29948 - (Improvement) the tag and postharvest parameters have been added to the vendor.availability.items.list API method.
- KS-30098 - (Improvement) The variety and color parameters have been included in the response of the ecommerce/inventory.list API method.
- KS-29725 - (New) A new API method named inventory.units.list has been created. This method returns information about the inventory available in units.
- KS-29706 - A new input parameter named excludeTransfer allows to exclude transfer orders in the invoice.list API method. Also, the total landed cost has been included in the response.
- KS-29987 - (Improvement) inventoryOrigin filter has been added to the API method ecommerce/inventory.list. Also, the productId has been added as part of the response.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.