These are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- KS-18276 – (Improvement) Adjustments to the API method carriers.by.customer.ship.date.list so that only the carriers and the corresponding dates of the Open Market Inventory are shown on the mobile app.
- KS-18368 – (Improvement) The Spec Sheet Template now takes into account the Template Item ID rather that the original Prebook Item so that the information isn’t lost when the Original Prebook is eliminated.
- KS-18366 – (Improvement) The system allows to set Finance Charges that are set per customer on the advanced setup with decimals without rounding the number.
- KS-18383 – (Improvement) When there’s no price associated on the Purchase Order Stand Alone screen for Vendor Availability, the system will calculate the price based on the GPM and the Landed Cost.
- KS-18242 – (New Feature) Adjustments to existing API methods so that users can access the clients information and invoices per location: customer.list, invoice.create, invoice.item.add.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.