Here are our latest features as of last week:
- KS-23593 - (Improvement) A new option to generate Statements has been added. This option is named Balance Forward and shows all the transactions made through a period of time.
Grower Company Users
- KS-24711 - (Improvement) For companies type Grower Company, the Fulfillment Worksheet, printed from the Fulfillment View includes now the breakdown of mixed boxes and recipes.
- KS-24548 - (Improvement) Komet now allows to set the Regime Type and the Tax Liability from the Company Information setup. This information applies for Companies having the Grower Company mode activated in Colombia.
- KS-24205 - (Improvement) Now, the Inventory Valuation Report has a detailed version in XLS format that includes the inventory status in a specific date, including Staging, Inventory, Units inventory and orders created with Future Inventory.
- KS-24709 - (Improvement) Users can now edit recipes from the Add Prebook screen by clicking on the blue start icon that identifies recipes.