These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Please feel free to contact our support team if you have any question.
- KS-14606 – (Improvement) Allows vendors to create Purchase Orders and add them to the Air Way Bill (AWB) without a second approval from the buyer.
- KS-15465 – (Improvement) When using the Prebook Templates the system will take into account the Spec Sheets and the UPC Check Digit.
- KS-14066 – (Improvement) Business Intelligence SSO improvement to reduce the loading time.
- KS-14923 – (New Feature) Now vendors will be able to enter and change costs. Buyers will be warned about those items that need to be reviewed.
- KS-13959 – (Improvement) Allows to visualize the information on the Shipping Order Summary page in Units and Hard Goods.
- KS-15286 – (Improvement) When copying prebooks the system will also copy the Spec Sheet and the UPC Check Digit.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.