Please find below the latest features as of last week:
- KS-31500 - (Improvement) The void reason is now an optional field, either for massive or single voids.
- KS-31526 - The link available in the Order Summary screen to access the E-commerce Lost Sales dashboard has been relocated. Now you can access it by clicking on the Analytics button, next to the Available Reports button from the same screen.
- KS-31340 - (Improvement) Some improvements have been applied to the grower labels to speed up the scanning process. The size of the side barcode has been increased by 30% and the vendor code is now in bold.
- KS-31260 - (Improvement) The e-commerce product grid has been redesigned to offer buyers clearer information on units available, unit type, and prices :
- The Unit Price and Units /Box columns display the unit type as well.
- The Quantity of Boxes column has been renamed to Order Quantity (Boxes).
- KS-31256 - (Improvement) The locationId has been added as an optional filter to the inventory.list API method for multilocation companies.
Please contact us directly with any further questions.