Hi All, below you’ll find the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any questions please contact our support team!
- KS-28257 - (improvement) The checkout notification sent to the Sales Manager for e-commerce sales now includes the name and email of the buyer.
- KS-27853 - The setting Ask Payment Upon Confirmation has been renamed to Require Payment Upon Confirmation. A new Pay & Confirm button in order entry allows to quickly take payments when confirming an order.
- KS-28267 - (Improvement) Two new fields have been added to the credit.details.list API method, the order number and credit status.
Grower Company's Users
- KS-28362 - (Improvement) An adjustment has been made so the system takes into account the arrival date of the product and shows this on the receiving label. If the product does not have an arrival date, the system will display the Shipping Date instead.
- KS-28334 - (Improvement) The Receiving label for grower companies has been improved so it includes the week number and day of the week when the product was received in the inventory.