Below you can find the latest updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question please contact our support team.
- KS-15591 – (New Feature) New API method that allows an external system to get a new password for a specific user.
- KS-15395 – (Fix) Adjustment on the Purchase Order screen that allows users who have the multi-currency option activated to add breakdowns in the vendors currency.
- KS-14697 – (New Feature) Now the additional charges can be also affected by the Customer Credits.
- KS-15368 – (Improvement) New fields have been added to the prebook.details.list API method.
- KS-15564 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the invoice setup that allows to add more numbers and letters to the VAT Code field.
- KS-15049 – (Improvement) Changes in the workflow of the Purchase Orders. Now the orders can be automatically approved or confirmed as they are being created.
- KS-14924 – (Improvement) The product list displayed on the Purchase Order field will only take into account the items recently purchased whenever the order is created by the vendor.
- KS-15512 – (New Feature) New API method: category.list
- KS-13072 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the API method that adds items to vendor availability for K2K integration.
- KS-14954 – (New Feature) Adjustment on the Vendor Availability upload process. Now the system allows to add stems/bunch.
- KS-14956 – (New Feature) Allows users to visualize the number of stems per bunch on the Vendor Availability screen.
- KS-14955 – (New Feature) Mass Allocations Process that allows to allocate items with the same stem/bunch or items without this field.
- KS-15503 – (Improvement) Allows to visualize the details of the Prebook on the Prebook Summary screen when clicking over the little circle.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.