Here are the most recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Feel free to contact us if you have any question.
- KS-15685 – (Improvements) Breakdown paging that allows users to visualize more than 20 lines on the grid.
- KS-15193 – (New Feature) Allows companies to customize the login screen with their own logo.
- KS-15199 – (New Feature) New login restrictions on the E-Commerce portal for companies with their own branding implemented.
- KS-15388 – (New Feature) New API method: invoice.list.
- KS-15288 – (Improvement) Now the Allocations View shows the product notes that where entered to the Prebook Item.
- KS-14989 – (New Feature) Now the Mass Allocate process only takes into account the current Vendor Availability.
- KS-15053 – (Improvement) New field added to the credit.details.list API method. It now shows the Salesperson associated to the customer.
- KS-15331 – (Fix) Allows to hide the real age of the product on the K2K integration.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.