Please find below the latest features as of today. There are important improvements in hard goods management process. Don't miss out on them!
- KS-28407 - (Improvement) the system will no longer send email notifications to the Buyer Company when an item within a K2K order is removed by the Vendor Company.
- KS-28364 - (Improvement) The carrierCubeRate parameter has been added to the ecommerce/customer-carriers.list API method as part of the response.
- KS-28219 - (New Feature) A new option allows users to set up a mark up that will increase the unit price of hard goods sold by unit.
- KS-27847 - (Improvement) Some improvements have been made from the Add Order screen in the hard goods sections: the Ref. # and Total Units columns have been added. The quantity and discount fields are now editable.
- KS-27873 - (New Feature) A new option has been added so it is now possible to open hard good boxes directly from the Add Order screen. This option will also work while adding hard goods to an order and there are not enough units available.
- KS-28082 - (New Feature) A new option has been added to the Add Order screen that allows to add hard goods items through the scanner. The option is named Scan Hard Goods.
- KS-27846 - (New Feature) The system now allows to print UPC labels for hard good products in units and boxes.
Feel free to contact us with any follow up questions.