Bellow you’ll find the most recent updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any question, do not hesitate to contact our support team!
- KS-14553 – (Improvement) Option to un-approve an Invoice that has a status of ”Approve” under the Air Way Bill (AWB) and Inbound Reconciliation screens.
- KS-14987 – (New Feature) New domain on the Business Intelligence platform that allows users to access the product master list.
- KS-14807 – (New Feature) New report in the Business Intelligence that allows to visualize the credits per product in price and units.
- KS-14812 – (New Feature) New Business Intelligence report that allows to visualize the information of the payments to growers and also the information related to the credits of the suppliers.
- KS-14834 – (New Feature) K2K Integration – New update for the use of Multi-location Mode.
- KS-14863 – (Improvement) K2K Integration – Improvements on the Quantity Cap on the E-commerce portal.
- KS-14860 – (New Feature) New Hard Goods domain on the Business Intelligence and new report that allows to visualize hard goods sales per client.
- KS-14805 – (New Feature) New domains on the Business Intelligence that allows to obtain information of the product’s credit from the system.
- KS-14983 – (New Feature) Now the Credit Summary screen has access to the Business Intelligence Platform.
- KS-14808 – (Improvement) New Setup role has been added to the Users screen.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.