Here are our latest features as of last week:
- KS-27965 - (Improvement) Some improvements were done on the wording of the Standing Order settings so the Manage Port option is visible provided that the automatic generation of Prebooks based on SOs is enabled.
- KS-27817 - (Improvement) The Salesperson Code has been added to the Sales Total Domain of Business Intelligence.
- KS-26938 - (Improvement) The Prebooks Pending to be Billed feature will now take allowed users to the Allocations View directly, only if the Sell by Units Only setting is disabled.
Grower Company Users
- KS-28021 - (Improvement) An adjustment has been made so the Credit Period field and End Month fields, available from the Add/Edit Payment Term are only visible for Companies type grower.
- KS-27828 - (Improvement) The Area has been added to the database so grower companies can register the bed area in their BI reports.
- KS-27831 - The system now allows entering the cut date while registering products into the unit's inventory through the tablet.
Please contact us directly with any further questions.