Please find below the most recent updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any doubt. Our support team is always happy to help you!
- KS-14718 – (Improvement) New Future Shipments report available for the users on the E-commerce portal.
- KS-15080 – (Improvement) Default Prebook filters on allocations from Future Sales and Open Market.
- KS-15183 – (Improvement) Minor Layout Improvements on the E-commerce portal.
- KS-15267 – (Improvement) Adjustment on the mobile app that allows to search through the different locations listed.
- KS-15185 – (Fix) Improvement on the process of building boxes from the scan gun. Now the system consolidates the Air Way Bills (AWB) and all the boxes built in one day belong to the same shipment.
- KS-14749 – (Improvement) Update on the Mass Allocation process of the Vendor Availability that allows the system to allocate the items in a smarter way.
- KS-15087 – (Improvement) New option that allows to filter by Order Type on the Prebook Fulfillment View.
- KS-15110 – (Improvement) Improvement on the Purchase Order Domain on the Business Intelligence.
- KS-15025 – (New Feature) The setting that automatically moves the open market boxes into the inventory in units is now available on a per location basis.
- KS-14953 – (New Feature) Allows users to access the specific methods of the API through a new type on the Integration Tokens.
- KS-14062 – (New Feature) Allows to put in hold the Purchase Order items on the Future Inventory.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.