These are the most recent updates that were resolved last week and deployed yesterday. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. Our support team will be more than happy to help you!
- KS-14965 – Adjustment on the Purchase Order (PO) Reconciliation field that estimates the total on the PO to two decimals.
- KS-14849 – New inventory adjustment setting that allows the company to decide which logic to apply when editing the inventory in units taking into account the physical inventory or allowing to assign an arbitrary value to the number of bunches.
- KS-14883 – New update that shows the currency symbol on the PDF statement.
- KS-13734 – New option on the Vendor Availability field that allows the user to downgrade the items easily.
- KS-14939 – Improvement on the mailing process of the invoices where the email notifies the user in case there is any inconsistence with the invoice number within a single Purchase Order.
- KS-14404 – New multi-language option that allows to change the language of the system to spanish.
- KS-14023 – Language fix on the Order Entry field.
- KS-14025 – General language translation fixes.
- KS-14768 – Adjustment on the Purchase Order field to notify the users when vendors make an update on the Purchase Order.
- KS-14581 – Allows to build boxes and taking out vendors from the products within the box.
- KS-14345 – Adjustment on the Prebook summary field.
- KS-13701 – Allows to visualize the future and on hand inventory on the same grid. This allows users to search the “Purchase Needs” that may be useful for the available inventory when opening a new line.
- KS-13795 – New update that allows to register the additional charge cost for each type of box built automatically modifying the bucket on the landed cost on the inventory (including in-transit boxes).
- KS-14872 – Adjustment on the “Add Single Purchase Order” field.