These are the latest updates on Komet Sales resolved last week. Please feel free to contact our support team if you have any questions.
- KS-19747 - (Improvement) For greater accuracy, transactions that include tax rates will be saved with up to 6 decimals.
- KS-25901 - (Improvement) From now, when invoices, statements and credit documents are downloaded, the system will display the name of the document in the company's default language.
- KS-27241 - (New Feature) A new setting has been added under the credit reasons screen in order to make credit reasons mandatory when adding a credit.
- KS-27235 - (Improvement) Invoices and credit files were improved so it displays all the information in Mandarin when this is the default language of the company.
Accounts Receivable Users
- KS-26549 - (Improvement) From now, when users try to apply payments to orders with payments already associated, a warning message will pop up asking the users whether they want to continue applying payments to that order.