These are the recent updates on Komet Sales that were resolved last week. If you have any questions, please contact our support team!
- KS-18808 – (Improvement) New fields were added to the sales in boxes domain. This feature allows Business Intelligence users to have in hand information about orders shipped for FOB customers (no fuel surcharge included) or for other customers.
- KS-18592 – (Improvement) Breakdown information added to the notifications sent to the vendors when there’s a change in the Standing Orders as well as the location in case the company is Multi location.
- KS-17761 – (Improvement) New option that allows users to filter by the Invoice Number in the A/P Reconciliation screens.
- KS-18891 – (Improvement) Several improvements have been applied to the K2K integration processes so that the system takes into account the additional costs when the customer is marked as Show FOB Price.
- KS-16917 – (New Feature) Allows users to add notes in the Prebooks specifically for the vendor. This notes will be only visible by the vendor and are shown in the system with a grey text icon.
- KS-18524 – (New Feature) When creating an order for a customer with no price list associated, the system will take into account the Master Price list. Please note that only one price list can be marked as Master and applies for the whole company.
- A few minor bugs and layout issues.