Even in these difficult times, the Komet Sales team continues working on improving the platform for you. Below, please find the latest features as of March 31st, 2020:
- KS-29953 - (Improvement) A new filter by carrier has been added to the Grower >> PO Summary screen. This filter will only be available when the Inbound Truck Freight setting is enabled.
- KS-30537 - (Improvement) The carrier field has been included in the Excel report available from the Grower>>PO Summary screen. Additional to this, the report explanation has been added to the mentioned report.
- KS-25451 - (New Feature) A new setting has been included in the Prebooks & SOs settings named Order Sources. Once enabled, users will be able to add sources that will be used by salespeople to enter the source of sales orders.
- KS-28263 - (Improvement) The Active filter has been added to the hard goods setup screen.
- KS-30298 - (Improvement) The customer.details.get API method has been improved and now includes the taxes associated with the customer.
- KS-30242 - (Improvement) When the order source setting is enabled, a new input parameter will be required in the prebook.create API method named orderSource.
- KS-30566 - (Improvement) The Item # has been added to the Mass Market Labels, before the item ID.
- KS-30365 - (Improvement) As you may know, when you update the date, carrier or customer of a prebook that has invoices already associated, the system allows you to update the invoices as well. An improvement has been made so the system now displays information about invoices associated with the prebook that can be updated so users decide whether they should be updated as well.
- KS-28616 - (Improvement) The Ship To column has been added to the Standing Order Summary screen.
- KS-30452 - (Improvement) The system now includes tax information on Prebook PDF documents.
- KS-30379 - (New) When the order sources setting is enabled, salespeople will be asked to assign order sources while adding or editing orders and prebooks. Products coming from Standing Orders, K2K, Vendor Availability or ordered through e-commerce will have a default order source, only editable by admin users.
Please contact us for any further questions or concerns.